Terrogence (a Verint Company) is looking for a Native English Operations Administrative Assistant!
The job is located in Netanya-Poleg, with organized transportation to and from Tel Aviv.
Your main role will be to provide administrative support to the sales team and no previous experience is required.
The ideal candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with a natural customer service approach. Analytical skills, full proficiency in Office applications, as well as native or native-level English (read/write/speak) are a must.
A penchant for sales and/or marketing is a plus.
Main responsibilities include:
• Document and update sales opportunities in the company's CRM system
• Hold communications with potential and existing customers using emails, phone, Webex and LinkedIn
• Organize/Produce marketing materials (such as presentations, brochures, etc.)
• Create engaging PowerPoint presentations for the Sales team
• No previous experience is required
• Native or Native-level English (read/write/speak) - *MUST*
• Marketing or Design oriented with proficiency in Office applications (especially PowerPoint) - ADVANTAGE
• Business Management graduate – ADVANTAGE
Send us your resumé to email@example.com
Make sure you specify in the email subject the relevant Job ID, beginning in "JB-SOA".