OSINT Training Course
The 3-Day Terrogence OSINT Training Course provides trainees with advanced tools to optimize intelligence-gathering skills from open web sources, from advanced search to drill-down and data management.
Our trainers hail from rich intelligence and operational backgrounds in SIGINT, HUMINT, OSINT and HLS strategy. All are active analysts at Terrogence, performing ground-breaking intelligence work on a day to day basis for our clients.
OSINT Training Course Curriculum
- Course Introduction
- What is OSINT?
- Structure of Information on the Web
- Search Techniques for Social Media, Forums, Discussion Boards and Newsgroups
- "The Double-Edged Sword of OSINT" – How Your Enemy Uses the Web
- Search Tools, Websites – The useful, The not so useful
- Maintaining Security and Protecting Privacy
- The Collection Process - Building an Effective Collection Plan
- Operation; Capturing, Organizing and Storing Web Based Evidence
- Evaluating the Efficiency of Information and Sources
- Link Analysis (Locating and Linking People, Places and Events)
- Principles of Processing the Relevant Information into a coherent report
- Big Data- what it is and how to deal with it
- Automatic search tools and crawlers
- Social Media analysis
- Data Visualization
- Cyber threats to web collectors
- Course Summary