Verint is looking for a talented visionary Product Manager to join the growing Webint & Fusion Group.
Verint is a global leading provider of software intelligence solutions worldwide, aspiring to form synergy between state of the art proprietary technologies with ever growing intelligence challenges, bringing actionable intelligence value to our customers.
The product manager will lead a strategic Fusion product, bringing all Verint products into a unified analytical platform while using the most advanced, top notch technologies.
- Be practical, yet with visionary approach and mind set as the owner and leader of the Fusion Product
- Detailed product requirements definition and characterization
- Responsible for research and development directions, analyzing market requirements, vision and strategy, working closely with Researchers, developers, sales teams and customers.
- Generating product documentation including product descriptions, methodology, manuals, presentations & Demos etc.
- Substantial customer facing interaction through presentations, demos, and seminars
- Develop a strong understanding of the customer’s business, use cases, challenges and objectives
- Strong Collaboration with the R&D team, business development team, pre-sale, customer service and marketing
- Identify customers’ needs and convert them into product requirement descriptions
- Practical experience with leading/operating investigation or research desk with wide knowledge and hands on familiarity of advanced technological platforms in the intelligence arena.
- Acquire the above experience from a recognizable national intelligence agency or national security agency or law enforcement authority.
- Previous experience as a Product Manager in a global company (minimum 4 years) – Mandatory
- Academic degree in engineering, communications or computer science – Mandatory
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English – Mandatory
- Experience with Big Data solutions and practices – major advantage
- Profound familiarity and understanding of internet communications, social networks and deep/dark web – major advantage
- Great written and verbal communication skills - Mandatory
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize - Mandatory
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for driving revenue and growth
- MBA – advantage
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- The position involves travels abroad ~20% - Mandatory
- Foreign nationality - Advantage
- Other spoken languages (French, Spanish, Russian, more) - Advantage
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Make sure you specify in the email subject the relevant Job ID, beginning in "JB-#".